Friday, March 22, 2013

The great Resurrection?

I need to say, I miss my national language sometimes. I've learned alot during focusing on my english channel, and now I could use it on my national one too, but I doubt I could handle 2 channels at once. Who knows?

First thing I'd need to do is to make actually same amount of videos, but half in english and half in polish. Why? Because I have too many videos in english. Literally.

Second, I think I'd need to make another blog (or maybe translating this one will work?) and twitter.
This means alot of work for me. It's not tiring, but it have became my hobby, no matters the subs or anything, I just enjoy doing it, and who knows? Maybe it will help me later with getting a job?

I don't have more ideas what I'd need to do, but I know I've changed a little since my first swear videos. I'm trying not to swear so much, have better ideas, and my speech seems way better. I've gained some experience I think. Useful.

What I'm really thinking of are.... video logs. Not sure about those though, not like I'm shy or something, but I'm just wonder how it'd end up. I also think of intros to a few games, though intros like to Black Ops series seem pointless for me. More sense have intros from Don't Starve, like, what's been going on or something like that.

So who knows? I'm sure I will record a video in polish, post it and think over it. Then I'll start doing those intros/outros and will try to improve the quality of the videos, not upload raw videos.

Changes are about to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment