Thursday, March 21, 2013

Big Sorry and a Big Update

First of all, I'm sorry but I've noticed my bad quality of videos... TODAY. I was really shocked when I saw them. I'm really sorry, I've spend whole this day re-rendering all the videos I still had on my HDD, and there was alot of them. They were like this cause premiere changed its settings, no idea why and how... Hopefully it won't anymore.


After re-rendering them, I thought, hey if you're uploading old vids, how about new ones? so I've uploaded LOTS of new videos (mostly are PoE). Now I will need to add annotations in every single one of them... Well I deserved that, after noticing that bug so late.

So hold on, there's going to be LOTS of videos, every 10 views, so keep on watching to unlock more. Wanna play a little game? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment