Sunday, November 15, 2015

The reincarnation

I'm back!

To writing.

As I have little time for gaming now (started university on Biology along with additional Regenereration Medicine classes), I do however play some indie titles on my laptop. I have to play indie titles. Other titles won't work. Either indie's or old games.

As I've been marching through my steam library and ocassionaly starving, I did notice a few nice titles that I sympathize with since my first playthrough. They may not be incredible, but they do their job, simple, intriguing and time consuming. At home on my PC, i certainly couldn't fully understand the phenomena of indie games. However, now I see how badly they can be appreciated. As much as I'd like to make videos, I think now I'll need to focus on writing reviews or first impressions of many indie games I own. Sure, in this pile of mess there is, most of them ae probably junk or throwaway produts, however sometimes you may hear of a game you have no idea of, accidentaly check that you own it and have a quite nice time.

There's of course alot of mobile ports - some are better and most of them are not even worth of looking at. But a good example of a decent one is bitDungeon II. More will be coming! I would prefer not to spoil all of the titles.

Stay vigillant brothers for upcoming reviews and impressions!


No comments:

Post a Comment