Friday, April 10, 2015

Sick Settlers

Indeed. I'm really sorry to announce that I've been sick lately. Barely can speak after Easter. I've tried recording a few videos ( I have abouy 6-7 ideas) and streaming but I can't speak more than 5 words wihout stuttering. That's how badly swollen my throat is. Along these days I've been playing a few games, and you know what? It's good that way because mainly these are RPG or Hack 'n' Slash games. Means I'll have some interesting progres going on and be far away from boring start, as many that type of games use to have. Two titles I can mention here are Kingdoms of Amalur: The age of reckining and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II. I'll still be definiately streaming them and recording TIP videos. Also A new The Hunter: Primal Rage and Rant vid will come up as it's just pathetic what they've done with this game.

I've also started to play The Settlers 7 and The Settlers - Rise of an Empire for unnknown reasons. Is it the end of FPS games for some time? Probably. Feeling more RPG and hack 'n' slashy lately. Though, I'll still be picking up Killing Floor 2. Hopefully I'll get better soon (and be able to speak). See you until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment