Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Portion of taste.

Quick update, again. YOu've probably noticed a lil change on the channel - that's right. I've added a few things to the  videos. Right now I'm also working on R'n'R (Rant and Rage) and TIP (Things I Play) thumbnails. So far I'm good with these:

I really like how they've turned out. Soft, yet mysterious. That's nice. In my opinion. For extra, here's a nice link to my intro that's going to be present from now on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4QwUvMWpEs

And yes, it's all made only by myself, even the eye that you can see out there and the music. I like how it turned out, original I guess.

Alright then, let me get back to work! Also, I don't think I'll make the video after the video (point to select other, previous vid) anytime soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment