Friday, March 20, 2015

Madness of quality!

Oh boy... I've been doing so much in order to just squeeze all the quality I can from my videos. It FINALLY seems to be done. Some videos are better, some worse, depends on the game itself for some reason and it's colours. Good. Finally can lay back from sitting in front of PC throughout the night and change that time into gaming time.

I'll post my Adobe Premiere Pro quality settings once I'm really sure that's right what I'm looking for.


Tomorrow, we start streaming, probably some of my favourite State of Decay, maybe some CoD WaW and Guild Wars 2. I'll also post a bit information about The Repopulation - nice MMO idea but I just can't get into the game for some reason that I will explain.

That's the end of this shoooort update, as I still have a bit of work to do here and there in order to max the quality of the vids... Also no, I did not solve audio de-sync issue from Premiere. Too bad. Going to try out Edius 6 soon. Hopefully it will solve that problem, and I will be able to squeeze even better quality.

For your enjoyment (as a reward for reading this post) :


No comments:

Post a Comment