Thursday, January 29, 2015

Life update 2.0

 

You probably have no idea, why I have stopped doing videos or streaming. Well, that's because I've started to study at University in Posen. But my father said I can't attend the classes I want so... he picked me the hardest one and well, there's what you get after you steer your son. I've quit it. Now I'm looking for a job, gotta stay away from home for a while (Posen is awesome!) and hopefully will bring my PC to Posen. I've finally found a mate that I cant start a band with (death metal - oriented so noting fancy for most of you there) and I need to sell ALOT of stuff which isn't going that bad. I kind of like where it's heading.

Twitch

Finally got my twitch up to date. Added donation options, all the cool sounds and popups when subbing etc etc. Awesome. Yet I don't have a machine to stream with (could try a laptop somehow), that would work decent with better looking games. It is a pain in the A, though, it's running somewhere (or actually crawls). Whenever I'll be back to daily streaming routine, it will be good.

Youtube

I have finally decided how I want to record on YT, what quality, what kind of content and such. Can't really tell you much or promise, because still, I won't be on YT for a while, got a life going on (wish I had none once again) so gotta grow a beard, a moustache and drink beer after a hard day of work. Or sit down and play/record games. It's all about how long I will keep my job going so wish me luck!

Blogger

I'm back to blogging, hopefully, for good! Because now I see it's possibilities... Finally. This is where I can stay independent and don't need to listen how to write BS reviews. So yes, review's are coming towards you mate's! Stay tuned. Hopefully I will be able to make even daily updates. We will see where I'll go with it. Check out my twitter though ->
I knew that's a beast. Hopefully you will have a great day! And see you soon enough, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment