Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's coming?

Small summary

    First of all, sorry for a short absence, I had my reasons hehe. But don't worry, I'm back with more!
 For all those days that I've been absent I was working on upgraiding the quality of every single video, wrote down a few rules to myself.

 Number one:

    Is to always make interesting intros. 
I even made almost my own "emblem". Wish I'd be better with photoshop, but who knows? I also feel like I have a lack of music, because I'm not interested in anything other than some classics ( talking about 20's - 60's) and (death) metal. It's really hard now to compose a good intro with that kind of music.

Number two:

    Improve the quality of my voice.
I've finally started to record as it should, with seperate my voice and game/background sounds. With that I can at least silet my mouse clicks a little, though trying to figure out how to auto-tune sounds while talking to the microphone. Hopefully I'll find out soon.

Number three:

   Quality over the number of the videos.
Not like trying to be more fun or any of those ways - I've learnd alot since the beginning and now there's alot of videos waiting in line that are almost literally raw. That's not good. Every single video from now will be worked hard on, thought I need to stop a little with english channel, but there's always my twitch (see the link at right? :) ) to watch some really neat gameplays I have (Smite!) or... crappy ones.


And that's all that comes to my head now. Quality, quality, quality... And 3D models, yeah... You always learn something useful while gaining any experience. So, after all those "old" videos come out, keep your eyes open for new ones!

"Have a nice day. Could you do that for me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment