Sunday, February 17, 2013

More survival, more land, more problems. Don't Starve!

Thats right, I've just uploaded "some" videos of Don't Starve and I'm going to release one by one, once I get 10 views. I don't really think that they'll be boring or something, because well... NO SPOILERS! NO! They're bad.

About New Vegas (aka fallout): Sorry, but this game just CAN'T be recorded, mostly because of odd frame rates, that jumps from 60 to even 4 (laggy mods....). I don't think there's anything I could do about that, and well.... It woul'd take some time to actually complete the playthrough in this game, lots of quests, choices, everyone that played it will know.

Latetly I had an interest in strategy games (yes, bored of COD, though not of Chivalry) and some old games I have.  The positions are like: Majesty, Age of Empires III, Empire Earth, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 and more. I got sick of graphics in games I think. I also played some F2P games and Battleifeld Bad Company 2*. Let's see whats going to happen with these...



* EXPLOOOSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS ARE AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment